Statement of responsibility: John Richardson
ISBN: 0195367367, 0195367375, 9780195367362, 9780195367379
Includes bibliographical references and index
xi, 323 p. ill. 24cm
The Oxford music/media series
Motion picture music Philosophy and aesthetics; Music Philosophy and aesthetics; Surrealism and music
- Navigating the neosurreal : background and premises
- Neosurrealist tendencies in recent films
- Neosurrealist metamusicals, flow and camp aesthetics
- In tandem with the random : loose synchronisation and remediation in Philip Glass's
- La Belle et la Bête and The dark side of Oz
- The surrealism of the virtual band in the digital age : Gorillaz' "Clint Eastwood" and "Feel good inc."
- Back to the garden? Performing the disaffected acoustic imaginary in the digital age
- Concluding thoughts : all that is solid melts into air?