Statement of responsibility: Narendra Agrawal, Stephen A. Smith, editors
ISBN: 1489975616, 1489975624, 9781489975614, 9781489975621
Online resource; title from PDF title page (SpringerLink, viewed April 22, 2015).
Includes bibliographical references and index.
1 online resource (xiv, 445 pages) : illustrations.
International series in operations research & management science ; volume 223
Production management.; Business & Economics Operations Research.; Business logistics Management.; Retail trade Management.; Operations research.; BUSINESS & ECONOMICS Management.; BUSINESS & ECONOMICS Management Science.; Management science.; BUSINESS & ECONOMICS Industrial Management.; Operational research.; Business.; Business & Economics Production & Operations Management.; BUSINESS & ECONOMICS Organizational Behavior.; Management of specific areas.
International series in operations research & management science ; 223.
- Overview of Chapters
- Supply Chain Planning Processes for Two Major Retailers
- The Effects of Firm Size and Sales Growth Rate on Inventory Turnover Performance in the U.S. Retail Sector
- The Role of Execution in Managing Product Availability
- Analytics for Operational Visibility in the Retail Store: The Cases of Censored Demand and Inventory Record Inaccuracy
- An Overview of Industry Practice and Empirical Research in Retail Workforce Management
- Category Captainship Practices in the Retail Industry
- Assortment Planning: Review of Literature and Industry Practice
- Fast Fashion: Business Model Overview and Research Opportunities
- Managing Variety on the Retail Shelf: Using Household Scanner Panel Data to Rationalize Assortments
- Optimizing Retail Assortment for Diverse Customer Preferences
- Multi-Location Inventory Models for Retail Supply Chain Management
- Manufacturer-to-Retailer Versus Manufacturer-to-Consumer Rebates in a Supply Chain
- Clearance Pricing in Retail Chains
- Markdown Competition.