Statement of responsibility: Vítor Oliveira, editor
ISBN: 3319761250, 9783319761251
Includes bibliographical references.
Urban book series
Sustainable development.; Urban geography.; Regional economics.; Environmental education.; City planning.; Cities and towns.; Culture Study and teaching.; Education.; Engineering design.
Urban book series.
- Introduction: what is urban morphology
- The importance of urban morphology as an object of study
- Learning from urban form: the link between research and practice
- Urban design as urban morphology
- Inserting urbanity in a modern environment
- For a type-morphological approach to the study of urban form: the theory and method of reading
- Applying urban morphology in the teaching of urban design studios.