Statement of responsibility: Mark Harvey, Norman Geras
ISBN: 152611402X, 1526114046, 1526114054, 9781526114020, 9781526114044, 9781526114051
Made available via: manchesterhive.
Description based on print record.
1 online resource (192 pages): digital, PDF file(s).
Mode of access: internet via World Wide Web.
Manchester Political Studies
Equality.; Politics and government.; Political science and theory.; Society and social sciences.; Economics Political aspects.; Economics, Finance, Business & Management Economics Political economy.
Electronic reproduction. Manchester, UK: Manchester University Press, 2018. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- 1. Journeying through Marxism / Mark Harvey
- 2. Marx's Economy and Beyond / Mark Harvey and Norman Geras
- 3. A Note on Profit and Inequality / Mark Harvey
- 4. Making people work for wages. Instituting the capital-labour exchange in the United Kingdom / Mark Harvey
- 5. Coercive capitalisms: Politico-economies of slavery, indentured labour and debt peonage / Mark Harvey
- 6. The long road to democratic justice and equality / Mark Harvey.