Statement of responsibility: Patrick Doyle
ISBN: 1526124564, 1526124572, 1526124580, 9781526124562, 9781526124579, 9781526124586
Made available via: manchesterhive.
Description based on print record.
1 online resource : illustrations; digital, PDF file(s).
Mode of access: internet via World Wide Web.
Manchester Political Studies
Ireland History 20th century.; Ireland Rural conditions History.; Cooperative societies Ireland.; Business and management.; Employee-ownership and co-operatives.; Ownership and organization of enterprises.; Economics, finance, business and management.
Electronic reproduction. Manchester, UK: Manchester University Press, 2019. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- 1. The origins of co-operation in Ireland
- 2. A civilisation among the fields
- 3. Ireland in the New Century
- 4. Co-operation and life during wartime
- 5. The co-operative movement and the War of Independence
- 6. A Co-operative Commonwealth in the Free State?