Statement of responsibility: edited by Maurizio Canavari, Kent D. Olson
ISBN: 0387395814, 0387395822, 038751595X, 144192289X, 9780387395814, 9780387395821, 9780387515953, 9781441922892
XVI, 200 p. 26 illus. online resource.
Agricultural economics.; Food-biotechnology.; Food science.
Springer Nature eBook
- Sector's Overview
- From Niche to Market: The Growth of Organic Business in Italy
- An Overview of Organic Agriculture in the United States
- The Producer's Perspective
- A Comparative Profitability Analysis of Organic and Conventional Farms in Emilia-Romagna and in Minnesota
- Situation and Perspectives of Organic Meat in Italy
- Profitability of Organic Cropping Systems in Southwestern Minnesota
- Comparing the Profitability of Organic and Integrated Crop Management
- Marketing Strategies for Organic Wine Growers in the Veneto Region
- The Consumers' Perspective
- Investigating Preferences for Environment Friendly Production Practices
- Potential Demand for Organic Marine Fish in Italy
- Italian Consumers' Preferences and Willingness to Pay for Organic Beef
- The US Consumer Perspective on Organic Foods
- Recent Developments and Future Issues
- Current Issues in Organic Food: Italy
- Current Issues in Organic Food: United States.