Statement of responsibility: Valentine M. Moghadam
ISBN: 0801880238, 0801880246, 9780801880230, 9780801880247
Includes bibliographical references and index.
xvii, 251 p. ; 24 cm.
Themes in global social change
International business enterprises.; Women Developing countries Social conditions.; Sexual division of labor.; Feminists Social networks.; Women Developing countries Economic conditions.; Feminism International cooperation.; Transnationalism.; Globalization.
Electronic text and image data. Ann Arbor, Mich.: University of Michigan, Michigan Publishing, 2006. Includes both TIFF files and keyword searchable text. ([ACLS Humanities E-Book]) Mode of access: Intranet.
ACLS Humanities E-Book.
- Globalizing women : an introduction and overview
- Globalization and its discontents : capitalist development, political movements, and gender
- Female labor, global inequalities, and feminist responses
- The women's movement and its organizations : discourses, structures, resources
- From structural adjustment to the global trade agenda : DAWN, WIDE, WEDO
- Feminists vs. fundamentalists : WLUML and SIGI
- The travails of transnational feminist organizing : AWMR
- The spectre that haunts the global economy? : the challenge of global feminism.