Statement of responsibility: Mark Landsman
ISBN: 067401698X, 9780674016989
Includes bibliographical references (p. 223-287) and index.
xii, 296 p. ; 24 cm.
Harvard historical studies ; 147
Germany (East) Economic conditions.; Socialism Germany (East); Germany (East) Politics and government.; Consumption (Economics) Germany (East)
ACLS Humanities E-Book.
Electronic text and image data. Ann Arbor, Mich.: University of Michigan, Michigan Publishing, 2009. Includes both TIFF files and keyword searchable text. ([ACLS Humanities E-Book]) Mode of access: Intranet.
ACLS Humanities E-Book.; Harvard historical studies ; v. 147.
- Production and consumption : establishing priorities
- The contest begins: the currency reform, the Berlin Blockade, and the introduction of the HO
- The planned and the unplanned: consumer supply and provisioning crisis
- The rise, decline and afterlife of the new course
- Demand research and the relations between trade and industry
- Crisis revisted: the main economic task and the building of the Berlin Wall.